Saturday, 10 September 2011

I'm back! :)

Hey guys, it's been a while since my last post! As some of you may know, I was in Germany for 2 weeks starting the 15th of August and I came back on the 29th of August. I've had a pretty hectic 2 weeks since I've come back and so, I've not had time to post anything. So, sorry about that! :P

Now that I have everything sorted out, I'm going to prepare a few posts that will publish every day for the next 10 days. All of these will be about my trip to Germany and the places I visited while I was there.

I was in Germany on a student course organised by UK-German Connection. There were a total of 12 people in our group and each of us stayed with a different host family.

Here's a picture of all of us:


This was taken on the last day when we received our certificates. For anyone wondering, I'm the one of the very left wearing a red shirt. :P (This picture was taken by one of the parents.)

I had such a great time and took sooo many pictures! I've narrowed it down to around 100 pictures just for my blog. Please note, I own copyright to all of them and if you would like a copy of any of the pictures, feel free to get in touch at milavgeorgieva@gmail.com, thanks. :)

My blog will go back to regular posts after these 10 day and I've a few product reviews to do and an updated skin care routine. :D 

-Mila xx

No comments:

Post a Comment