Tuesday, 20 September 2011

"Summer 2011" Part 10/10

Hey everyone, this is the tenth and final post in my "Summer 2011" series where I talk about my trip to Germany. You can read my introductory post by clicking this link: http://mila-georgieva.blogspot.com/2011/09/im-back.html.

Well that's it... The following selection of pictures is of us returning home. :( 

We flew from Hannover Airport back to Heathrow.

Leaving Germany.

Sky high.


Back in London.

Another pic taken just before we landed.

(This was not our plane... our plane was absolutely tiny!)

Ermm... I found this quite interesting :P

My "Summer 2011" series is now over. I will do just one more post with a few links and stuff that I didn't include earlier. After that, my blog will be going back to normal, and I've a few product reviews for you coming right up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment