Saturday, 8 October 2011

I Hit 5000 Views!

Hey guys, as you might be able to tell from the title of this post, I hit 5000 views! Well, I actually hit 5000 on the 1st of October, but only now have I actually had time to write up this post. :L

I know that a lot of you out there have probably already hit 5000 ages ago and are wondering what the big deal is, but for me, it's rather exciting. :) I've been blogging for just over a year now, and I don't have very many subscribers, but I do get quite a lot of views...

Here's some more of my statistics here on Blogger:


  •  My 5000th viewer was on my page at 23:23 on the 1st of October, they were from the US and were reading this post: http://mila-georgieva.blogspot.com/2010/08/maroon-5s-new-song-my-friday-favourite.html
  • My blog has been getting a lot more attention recently, and last month, I had over 1000 views.
  • My review of the movie "The Haunting In Connecticut" is my most read post of all time.
  • I get views from around the globe, and I get most of my views from people in the UK, in the States and Canada.
  • This week alone, I've had viewers from the US, UK, Canada, Hungary, the Philippines, Australia, Brazil, Hong Kong, Iraq, India and Germany.
  • Some more random facts: the top 3 most used browsers (by my viewers) are I.E., Safari and Firefox.
  • The top 3 operating systems are Windows, Macintosh and iPhone.
  • And lastly, for this week, the top browsers were Chrome, I.E., Firefox and (mobile) Safari; and the top operating systems were Windows, Macintosh, Android and Linux.

Hope you found those statistics somewhat interesting... I am a bit of a geek, so for me, they are very interesting and also rather exciting because it feels like there really is an audience reading my posts and it's not just me writing to myself. :L I check my statistics quite regularly just to see what people have been reading most this week or that particular day etc. so that I know what my audience likes and I can write more of that type of content.

I've a few posts lined up for the next week, in particular, one about iOS 5 which is rumoured to be coming out on the 10th. :) 

Bye for now. x

No comments:

Post a Comment